The Carbonater valve coupling carbonates 'still beverages' and preserves carbonated beverages.
The Carbonater can be used to inject or maintain CO2 in any beverage.
Your imagination is the limit!!
Carbonate beer, soda and juice, powder drinks, mixed drinks or just plain water!
Not for use on glass bottles or at pressures above 40 P.S.I
1. Leave space at top of bottle
2. Attach Carbonater
3. Depress valve on Carbonater and squeeze to purge excess air
4. Attach ball lock gas assembly and CO2 to Carbonater
5. CO2 will fill with air space
6. Infuse by gently shaking to incorporate new co2
7. Repeat until gas is fully incorporated into beverage