Our General Store team is very excited to launch a new Homebrew Recipe program. Each month, one of our store clerks will share one of their own homebrew recipes.
Store clerk Ethan's Belgian Golden Strong was named after an ancient Germanic tribe in the Belgian region. Brewed for bonfires and hot summer nights!
- Created by: Ethan Barth
Estimated OG: 1.083
- Estimated ABV: 8.3%
Included in this kit -
6.6 lbs BRIESS PILSEN LIQUID MALT EXTRACT
- 3.3 lbs BRIESS MUNICH LIQUID MALT EXTRACT
- 1 lb BRIESS PILSEN MALT EXTRACT
- 1 lb SIMPLICITY BELGIAN CANDI SYRUP
- 1 oz TETTNANG Hops for 60 min.
- 1 oz PERLE Hops for 30 min.
NOT Included but suggested yeast
- Imperial Triple Double B48 Yeast