Our General Store team is very excited to launch a new Homebrew Recipe program. Each month, one of our store clerks will share one of their own homebrew recipes.
Store clerk Nick created this recipe for his love of Kolsch-style beer. The light body of this style seems like a nice welcoming of spring after a cold winter. He feels like the flavors and aromas of this beer symbolize the changing of the seasons extremely well.
Created by: Nick Light
Estimated OG: 1.046
- Estimated ABV: 4.5%
- Estimated IBU: 25
- Estimated Color: 4 SRM
5 pounds Briess Pilsen Dry Malt Extract
- 1 pound Briess Bonlander Munich Malt
- 8 ounces Briess CaraPils Malt
- 3 ounces Briess White Wheat Malt
- 1 oz. Kent Goldings Hops for 60 min.
- 1 oz. Saaz Hops for 10 min.
NOT Included but suggested yeast
- Imperial Kaiser G02 Yeast