Our General Store team is very excited to launch a new Homebrew Recipe program. Each month, one of our store clerks will share one of their own homebrew recipes.
Connor’s favorite beer is Bell’s Best Brown Ale. He wanted to create something similar, but with his own twist on it. He finds the malty body warming during the cold months in Michigan.
- Created by: Connor McCririe
- Estimated: OG: 1.053
- Estimated: ABV: 5.7%
- Estimated: IBU: 29
- Estimated: Color: 26 SRM
- 5 pounds Briess Pale Ale Malt
- 3 pounds Maris Otter Malt
- 1 pound Red Rye Crystal Malt
- 0.75 pounds Briess Special Roast Malt
- 0.5 pounds Briess Chocolate Malt
- 1 oz. East Kent Goldings Hops for 30 min.
- 1 oz. East Kent Goldings Hops for 10 min.
- 5 oz Priming Sugar
NOT Included but suggested yeast