Our General Store team is very excited to launch a new Homebrew Recipe program. Each month, one of our store clerks will share one of their own homebrew recipes.
Store clerk Chase created this recipe to embrace how a warming, dark beer matches perfectly with the beautiful, frigid silence of winter. He likes the idea of adding spices (like nutmeg) to this beer to enhance it’s character.
Created by: Chase Pearce
Estimated OG: 1.096
- Estimated ABV: 9%
Included in this kit -
- 11 pounds Briess Brewer's Malt
- 3 pounds Briess White Wheat malt
- 1 pound Flaked Barley
- 1 pound Pale Chocolate Malt
- 1 Pound Carafa Special III Malt
- 1 Pound Briess Caramel 40L Malt
- 8 oz. Briess Roasted Barley
- 4 oz. Chocolate Malt
- 2 oz. Fuggle hops for 60 min.
- 1 oz. Magnum hops for 60 min.
- 5 ounces priming sugar
NOT Included but suggested yeast
Imperial A10 Darkness Yeast