Looking to get your very own Bell's Brewery (temporary) tattoo? Look no further. Here's your chance to rock Oberon all day, all night.
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don't hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
To Remove: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. OR Lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
Pairs well with fresh Oberon. For Kalamazoo/local fans, pick up your Oberon beer to-go here. Not located in the Kalamazoo area? Find Oberon near you using our Beer Finder.
*Please note Oberon is a seasonal beer, available March - August. (Year-round in Arizona & Florida)